Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- Wearing out the saints
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- 24,421 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Mahdi
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
In the post, “This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12”, I attempted to focus on who the second beast is. I happen to think that knowing something about how a person acts, makes it easier to identify … Continue reading