Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- So that no wind would blow on the earth. Revelation 7:1 - 8
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- One other thing, prophecy, to the Jew, is a pattern.
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Mahdi
Islam is looking for a Jesus as well. I wrote this post in 2017 (here I am in 2022, editing and adding clarifying information). Two years passed, and I was still struggling to comprehend this, just like everyone else. Thankfully, … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading
Micah 4: 4,5. Each of them will sit under his vine And under his fig tree, With no one to make them afraid
The Rabbi cuts the man’s words short and says, We are expecting the Messiah any moment now, and we know that He will come amid chaos. You have not done enough to create this chaos, and you need to do more, quickly. Continue reading
In the post, “This guy forces the whole earth to bow. Revelation 13:12”, I attempted to focus on who the second beast is. I happen to think that knowing something about how a person acts, makes it easier to identify … Continue reading