Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: wicked
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading