Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great – The short version.
- Now war arose in heaven.
- Commentary and thoughts on Revelation 2:20
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- 30,665 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: the goal of our instruction
The NASB, and a few other translations, entitle this next section, A Good Servant of Jesus Christ. Understand that this letter is addressed to the young Timothy for the purpose of giving him instructions to be an outstanding pastor. Since … Continue reading →
We closed out chapter two with Paul saying, “I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.” While learning about faith and truth is … Continue reading →
1 Timothy 1:12 NASB I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, Strengthen. This is the Greek word endunamoō and means to empower, enable, to be (made) strong. Paul … Continue reading →
Paul, as we have come to recognize, opens with a greeting, however, according to J.Vernon McGee, this greeting is different. Here is an example of one of Paul’s typical greetings. Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but … Continue reading →