Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- At the cost of blood, you ransomed us for God. Revelation 5:8-14.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Babylon the Great has fallen; I wish. Revelation 14:8.
- Where the whore is. Revelation 17:15-18.
- 35,579 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: the goal of our instruction
We ended the last study on these verses. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 NASB (3) For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, (4) and that He … Continue reading →
The NASB, and a few other translations, entitle this next section, A Good Servant of Jesus Christ. Understand that this letter is addressed to the young Timothy for the purpose of giving him instructions to be an outstanding pastor. Since … Continue reading →
We closed out chapter two with Paul saying, “I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.” While learning about faith and truth is … Continue reading →
1 Timothy 1:12 NASB I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, Strengthen. This is the Greek word endunamoō and means to empower, enable, to be (made) strong. Paul … Continue reading →
Paul, as we have come to recognize, opens with a greeting, however, according to J.Vernon McGee, this greeting is different. Here is an example of one of Paul’s typical greetings. Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but … Continue reading →