Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- My two witnesses. Revelation 11:3-12
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- Release the four angels who are bound. Rev 9: 12-14
- He cried out with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. Revelation 10: 3-8.
- 33,433 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: happiness
Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Paul opens Romans 14 by talking about those who don’t believe what you believe and, therefore, can’t eat what you eat. In some translations, Paul is said to call this a weaker faith. In … Continue reading
Yeah, I know, burning your bridges gives you limited access back across the river, and that, unfortunately, is where some of the humans are, but I have done just that on several occasions. One of the problems this act creates … Continue reading