Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: Repentance
Some might ask why I am defending such a man. Primarily it is because an aspect of what we have learned inside the brick walls we call the church, has imposed bad teaching and skewed traditions upon us; in doing … Continue reading
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
For several weeks now something has laid heavy upon my heart. Having recently read through Ezekiel’s prophetic book three things stood out. 1. God gave Ezekiel a clear-cut directive; warn the people of destruction coming. 2. The penalty upon Ezekiel … Continue reading