Top Posts & Pages
- On the idea of judgment. 1Corinthians 6:2,3.
- Wearing out the saints
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 22,422 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
Tag Archives: Repentance
Some might ask why I am defending such a man. Primarily it is because an aspect of what we have learned inside the brick walls we call the church, has imposed bad teaching and skewed traditions upon us; in doing … Continue reading
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
For several weeks now something has laid heavy upon my heart. Having recently read through Ezekiel’s prophetic book three things stood out. 1. God gave Ezekiel a clear-cut directive; warn the people of destruction coming. 2. The penalty upon Ezekiel … Continue reading