Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Bema seat of Christ; what is it? - 2 Corinthians 5:10
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- For the Lord, Himself will come down. My thoughts on a mid-tribulation rapture.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The way that is blameless
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- 23,734 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
Tag Archives: Repentance
Some might ask why I am defending such a man. Primarily it is because an aspect of what we have learned inside the brick walls we call the church, has imposed bad teaching and skewed traditions upon us; in doing … Continue reading
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, there was a character named Dudley Do-Right of the Mounties. Every week he would get caught up in some suspense with the bad guys, and end up hanging off a … Continue reading
For several weeks now something has laid heavy upon my heart. Having recently read through Ezekiel’s prophetic book three things stood out. 1. God gave Ezekiel a clear-cut directive; warn the people of destruction coming. 2. The penalty upon Ezekiel … Continue reading