Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- I will not let My holy name be profaned anymore. Ezekiel 39:7 -13
- The Law is Good. 1 Timothy 1:1 - 11.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- 28,868 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: spiritual darkness
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading