Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,210 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: spiritual darkness
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading