Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- A Short Course on Revelation
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 6:10,11. Houses filled with treasure gain by cheating.
- 22,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: snare
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading