Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 25,245 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: cheaters
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading