Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- God's steadfast love and compassion. Micah 7:18-20.
- A Short Course on Revelation
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Micah 6:10,11. Houses filled with treasure gain by cheating.
- 22,169 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Micah 6
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
suffice it to say that Adam had been given inside information on how everything was to play out. So when Adam gives up the rights to the earth through his tacit consent with Satan, the battle for control of the planet was on Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but after a long string of bad news, both scripturally and personally, I am ready for some good news; but that is not the case in Micah. Our high point came when Micah spoke of … Continue reading