Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Suffering compared with glory. Romans 8:18-30
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- An example for those who would believe. 1 Ti 1:12-20.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A great multitude in heaven, saying. Rev 19:3-5.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- 40,116 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: Micah 6
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading
It has been a rough week and I needed to spend some time the Father. Micah 6:9 NLT Fear the LORD if you are wise! His voice calls to everyone in Jerusalem: “The armies of destruction are coming; the LORD … Continue reading
suffice it to say that Adam had been given inside information on how everything was to play out. So when Adam gives up the rights to the earth through his tacit consent with Satan, the battle for control of the planet was on Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but after a long string of bad news, both scripturally and personally, I am ready for some good news; but that is not the case in Micah. Our high point came when Micah spoke of … Continue reading