Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions? Some have all the answers.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- All the nations will see my judgment. Ezekiel 39:21-24
- The Coming Antichrist and the rapture of the church. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-10
- A quick overview about the rapture and things to come.
- 30,741 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: thoughts
I and the Church, in general, is going through changes – we have been for some time now. These events/changes affect each of our lives differently. For some, mainly the people who don’t care, the changes make no difference. These … Continue reading
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading
Some might ask why I am defending such a man. Primarily it is because an aspect of what we have learned inside the brick walls we call the church, has imposed bad teaching and skewed traditions upon us; in doing … Continue reading
I will tell you what motivated this study. I went to a “Bible Study” that to some degree was promoted by a Southern California Christian radio host. I think the man is sincere and I think the work God has … Continue reading
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
I do nothing quickly, but I am going to try; let’s begin with a short recap. In Ezekiel 39 what has taken place so far? Though it is not spelled out, as some might wish, Gog and his armies have … Continue reading
We all have versions of the David and Goliath story in our heads. In our men’s group, we are reading Max Lucado’s book Overcoming your Giants. In the first chapter the author talks in odd descriptives about a young David, … Continue reading
There was a time when my actions caused my world to collapse. That collapse drove me to my knees and toward God with a passion that I did not realize was in me. I read the Bible incessantly, and in … Continue reading
Monday morning’s Men’s study started off with a tirade about king David reigning over the Millennium. In my notes I wrote, “try finding this in scripture; you can’t.” Is my assertion correct? That can only be proved out by scripture, … Continue reading