Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- A look at the book of Micah, an overview.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 27,542 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: doctrines of greed
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading