Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The longing of my heart and prayer to God. Chapter one. Romans 10:1-13.
- Breakfast with the guys
- I have had to rethink my position.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,833 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: doctrines of greed
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading