Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- 27,531 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: treasures of wickedness
As I contrast the various Bible versions, the common theme I see is treasure, improperly acquired, and stored up in the houses of the wicked. Since we have established that the wicked, in this instance, are the leaders, who have become wealthy at the cost of those they have done business with, then I can make the argument that the wealthy of Israel had given themselves to the Babylonian spirits of lust and greed. Continue reading