Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus had a thing for prostitutes.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Micah 5:9-15. They will be like a lion among the animals in the forest.
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- 25,604 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Abram
In looking at Romans chapter four, it initiates with a question. What then shall we say that Abraham, our forefather, according to the flesh, has found? (Romans 4:1 NASB) The NASB does not improve my understanding, for the language is … Continue reading
Because “The Story”, encompasses many subjects quickly, it is difficult to focus a bible study with so many aspects involved in the course of 11 chapters. So, I will attempt to focus on one aspect, the love of God. Some … Continue reading