Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- 29,569 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Saints
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading