Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- about eating food sacrificed to idols
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- On either side of the river was the tree of life. Revelation 22:1-4.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- "for with them the wrath of God is finished." Revelation 15:1
- 41,198 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 1 Corinthians
It was early in 2022 that I came to learn of Lee Brainard. He maintains a YouTube website called Soothkeep, where you can find many of his teachings and learn something. Mr. Brainard comes across as very intelligent and worthy of … Continue reading
Genesis Chapter Six The Nephilim When you make the decision to look intently at Genesis chapter six, you begin to see a strange people, odd terminology, and an angry God. The definitions and reasons behind those oddities do not jump … Continue reading
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
I am choosing to refrain from book studies, like the one I finished recently on Revelation. It was a blessing, but a bit tedious, and I needed a break. On the other hand, the small groups I have sat with, … Continue reading
We ended chapter 20, where the thousand years have come to a close. Satan has been thrown into the lake of fire along with the false prophet and the beast or antichrist. The dead were brought before the great throne, … Continue reading
In my previous post, I only covered two verses. I suspect the reason I did that is that the majority of us are experiencing the World Economic Forum’s goals of global dominance and a concerted effort to reduce the world’s … Continue reading
In the previous post on Revelation 17, I talked about this nondescript woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored beast. Revelation 17:3 MKJV And he carried me away into a desert by the Spirit. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored … Continue reading
Most recently, we talked about how Satan, who tried to kill the male child, now persecutes the woman who gave birth to the child. And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the … Continue reading