Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- On the subject of false teachers
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- And the city has no need for the sun. Revelation 21: 10-27.
- Revelation 12: 1-6. A great sign appeared in heaven.
- 38,133 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Category Archives: 1 Corinthians
We ended chapter 20, where the thousand years have come to a close. Satan has been thrown into the lake of fire along with the false prophet and the beast or antichrist. The dead were brought before the great throne, … Continue reading
In my previous post, I only covered two verses. I suspect the reason I did that is that the majority of us are experiencing the World Economic Forum’s goals of global dominance and a concerted effort to reduce the world’s … Continue reading
In the previous post on Revelation 17, I talked about this nondescript woman sitting upon a scarlet-colored beast. Revelation 17:3 MKJV And he carried me away into a desert by the Spirit. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet-colored … Continue reading
Most recently, we talked about how Satan, who tried to kill the male child, now persecutes the woman who gave birth to the child. And when the dragon saw that he was thrown down to the earth, he persecuted the … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading
I want to say we are done with the seal judgments, and in a way, we are, but the truth is, we now have to open the seventh seal. As I have pointed out, with every one of God’s judgments, the seventh is … Continue reading
I touched on Revelation 7:9 in the last post, but because of a recent comment, in which the person told me, there will be NO Christians in the tribulation, I chose to pursue that turn in the road as it … Continue reading