Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Suffering compared with glory. Romans 8:18-30
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- An example for those who would believe. 1 Ti 1:12-20.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- A great multitude in heaven, saying. Rev 19:3-5.
- Revelation 6:17 MKJV for the great day of His wrath has come
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 40,115 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: plagues
With the last few posts, we should have been encouraged and established as we read and studied Revelation 22, verses 16 and 17. Why? Because we have good witnesses and reliable testimony, this testimony primarily comes from the mouth of Jesus, who established … Continue reading
We ended our last look into Revelation 18 on verse five. So what does verse five say? For her iniquities (her crimes and transgressions) are piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her wickedness and [her] crimes … Continue reading
Revelation 15:1 NASB Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels who had seven plagues, which are the last because in them the wrath of God is finished. I saw another sign in heaven? John is making … Continue reading
When I was a child watching cartoons on the television, the announcer, in some silly voice, would say, “When we last saw our hero, Dudley Dooright, he was trying to save Nel.” At this point, they would show you Nel tied … Continue reading
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading