Join 373 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Will the world have a unified religion under the antichrist? Revelation 13:8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Paul's plan to visit the church in Rome. Romans 15:22-33
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- What are the things we cannot see?
- Christ the Hope of Jews and Gentiles, Romans 15: 8-13.
- 41,170 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: angels
Genesis Chapter Six The Nephilim When you make the decision to look intently at Genesis chapter six, you begin to see a strange people, odd terminology, and an angry God. The definitions and reasons behind those oddities do not jump … Continue reading
“Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book.” To dissuade me from talking or writing about Eschatology – the study of end times events, I had, several years ago, been admonished to NOT speak about the … Continue reading
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
When Revelation 19 ended we were looking at the previously martyred saints, now seated on thrones, ruling over a millennial kingdom in which Satan’s influence and voice can only be heard through the recollections of those from the nations who … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
My Bible entitles Revelation 12 “The Woman and the Dragon.” If I am trying to discern what is being said, and I am, then my first thoughts jump out of the Revelation to Genesis three, because that is where this … Continue reading
Let’s look, momentarily, at what we last covered. Revelation 10:7-9 NLT When the seventh angel blows his trumpet, God’s mysterious plan will be fulfilled. It will happen just as he announced it to his servants the prophets.” (8) Then the voice from … Continue reading