Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- At just the right time Christ will be revealed. 1Timothy 6:13-21
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Jonah - Dispelling some myths. Chapter one.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- A massive earthquake, such as has never been seen. Rev 16:18 - 21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- 40,094 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: fallen
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
Revelation 14:8 almost seems to stand alone. Revelation 14:8 NASB And another angel, a second one, followed, saying, “Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great, she who has made all the nations drink of the wine of the passion of her immorality.” If … Continue reading
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading