Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 22,778 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Judah
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
Seeing as the Assyrians and Babylonians will soon take everyone captive or kill them, inheritance is somewhat of a moot point; unless there is that one person that remembers that God promised His people the land of Canaan. Continue reading
May I be honest? There are some portions of the Bible that I find tedious, like the book of Numbers and these next few verses. Let’s see if I can invest a bit of life into them. Micah 1:6 MKJV … Continue reading
the same sons that we just witnessed, deceiving the Hivites, slaughtering all the males, taking all the females captive, and looting all that they possessed. Is it possible, that as representatives of God on this earth, that they just misrepresented God? Continue reading
When you read any mention of Samaria in the New Testament, you would think it was a forbidden city to the Jews; that was not the case; however, the hatred and animosity of the Samaritans indeed ran deep for a very long time. This disgust and hatred began developing over 930 years earlier. Continue reading
Occasionally some bible reference comes from the speaker and I feel like I got left behind because I realize I know so little about the person or the subject matter; Micah is one of those books. To be honest, there … Continue reading