Top Posts & Pages
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Do not pass judgment part 2. Romans 14:4-12
- 26,388 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: angels
Matthew 18:10 NASB “See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. What are these angels doing … Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading
A Study in Isaiah Chapter 14 verse 12 A profound motivation to search out what is said in Isaiah came as a result of a post I had made on Facebook that addressed some of the religious ceremony having to … Continue reading
We are still within the seventh seal, and we are up to the sixth trumpet. THE SIXTH TRUMPET BRINGS THE SECOND TERROR Revelation 9:13-15 AMP Then the sixth angel blew [his] trumpet, and from the four horns of the golden … Continue reading
Seven angels with seven plagues, which are the last, for with them the wrath of God is finished. This may not be as exciting as some of my other posts, but I wanted to continue to migrate through Revelation. I … Continue reading