Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Once again he'll choose Israel. A short course in Isaiah. Chapter 14:1
- Locusts came out of the pit and stung like scorpions. Rev 9:1-6.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- Death in Adam, Life in Christ. Romans 5:12-21
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- He will judge everyone according to what they have done. Romans 2:1-11
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- 40,075 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: Holy city
With the last few posts, we should have been encouraged and established as we read and studied Revelation 22, verses 16 and 17. Why? Because we have good witnesses and reliable testimony, this testimony primarily comes from the mouth of Jesus, who established … Continue reading
One of the points I tried to make when I wrote about Revelation 22:12 was that Jesus and the Father are one. Let me ask you a question, do you have to understand gravity to be impacted by it? The … Continue reading
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Back to Bible study. Finally, we have come to the New Heaven; and no, we are not in transition, “awaiting our resurrection to the New Earth,” as Randy Alcorn would tell you. That is nothing more than slop that people have … Continue reading
We ended chapter 20, where the thousand years have come to a close. Satan has been thrown into the lake of fire along with the false prophet and the beast or antichrist. The dead were brought before the great throne, … Continue reading
Post three of three. The original merely had eight bulleted points with no explanations. Here, I continue as I look at point number five. (The) “Sheep and Goat” judgment (Matt 25:31-46). If you had asked me about the sheep and goat judgment, … Continue reading