Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- The woman drunk with the blood of saints. Revelation 17:6,7.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Evil spirits that looked like frogs leaped from their mouths. Revelation 16:13-14.
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- On the subject of false teachers
- And the city has no need for the sun. Revelation 21: 10-27.
- 38,135 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Category Archives: 144000
We are still looking at the sixth seal. Yes, chapter six has ended; however, if the look, feel, and amount of information that we covered seems odd, that is because it is English speaking grammarians that have inserted the chapters, … Continue reading
We previously covered Revelation chapter four, which opened with “after these things.” The terminology is understood by many to mean after the church age, and chapter four ends by describing the 24 elders. Having covered the clues as to who … Continue reading
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
In the midst of a conversation, the statement was made, that the 144,000 get raptured. Sorry, I could not let it lie.
If I were to try and understand who the 144,000 are from a chronological standpoint, based upon what I see in the following verses, all this is happening within the seven years of wrath. Continue reading