Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- A discussion about the marriage supper of the Lamb.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 22,778 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the church
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
“Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.” The question was asked, is the Holy Spirit still involved in the earth after the rapture. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 ESV (7) For the mystery … Continue reading