Top Posts & Pages
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Does the law = sin. Romans 7:7-25
- The Lord knows how to deliver the Godly.
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Slaves to righteousness. Romans 6:15-23.
- 24,904 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: the church
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
The conversation was wrapped around a challenge from the local university students who asked my friend what he thought of the idea that angels are superior to humans, God’s creation. I suppose this challenge emanated from some liberal professor who … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
“Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way.” The question was asked, is the Holy Spirit still involved in the earth after the rapture. 2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 ESV (7) For the mystery … Continue reading