Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who are they, and where have they come from? Rev. 7:9-17
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- His name is called The Word of God. Revelation 19:12-21.
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- The questions I hear.
- 40,045 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: darkness
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
I was born broken, and so were you. There is nothing I can do to fix it, but thankfully I serve the God that is in the process of fixing all things. On that day, in the twinkling of an … Continue reading