Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- A look at the book of Micah, chapter 1 verses 2-4.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Part two on my review of Robert Breaker's message, Can you see in 2020?
- Revelation 12 verses 7 through 10. Satan thrown down to earth.
- 42,177 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
They asked if you are not the Christ, Elijah, or the Prophet, why are you baptizing? John 1: 28, 29.
Tag Archives: darkness
In my previous post, I “only” covered John 1:1. I had the blinders on and only chose to focus on that one verse. However, verses two and three also speak to the beginning of all things and Jesus’ role in … Continue reading
But you, brethren, are not in darkness. 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5. An integration with an article by Amir Tsarfati about the fig tree.
This is based on an article in Harbingers Daily, written by Amir Tsarfati on 12/06/22. Me) One of the loathsome things I perpetually hear is, No one knows the day or the hour. These naysayers espouse this even though the … Continue reading
Before we move on, I need to talk about something that is bothering me. What became of the fallen angels? Revelation 20 does NOT answer the question, although some think it does. “Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
One of the primary tenets of a follower of Christ is hope. Hope works by faith and this hope is embedded in the fact that Jesus, a believable witness, told us that there is a life with the Father and that He would come back for His church. Continue reading
I was born broken, and so were you. There is nothing I can do to fix it, but thankfully I serve the God that is in the process of fixing all things. On that day, in the twinkling of an … Continue reading