Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- 38,163 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Category Archives: 24 Elders
One of the things we talked about in the last post is that God’s judgments are true and righteous. You need to settle this in your mind – no matter what the judgments look like in your own life, God’s judgments are always … Continue reading
We are still looking at the sixth seal. Yes, chapter six has ended; however, if the look, feel, and amount of information that we covered seems odd, that is because it is English speaking grammarians that have inserted the chapters, … Continue reading
In chapter five, the Apostle John saw the sealed scroll in the hand of God. He understood the serious nature of the information in the scroll, but NO ONE under the earth, on the earth, or in heaven was worthy … Continue reading
We closed our ‘quick’ look at Revelation chapters 1-3, with this, “those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches.” He is not just talking to the Pastors, who have some form of authority … Continue reading