Top Posts & Pages
- Thoughts on the Gap Theory, Genesis 1:1-2.
- Wearing out the saints
- On the subject of false teachers
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Matthew 10:28, Him who able to kill the soul and the body.
- Micah 6:9, the armies of destruction are coming.
- I am regularly challenged by the horrendous lack of understanding in the church body.
- 22,159 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: King David
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading
If you have followed me for any time then you know that two years ago I humbled myself and placed myself in Celebrate Recovery. I did this because I had allowed myself to become consistently enraged. Sadly, this was not … Continue reading