Top Posts & Pages
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Today the Mormons came to my door.
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Wearing out the saints
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Seals, trumpet, bowls, and now this. Part 1- Migrating our way into Revelation 16
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 24,546 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: King David
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading
If you have followed me for any time then you know that two years ago I humbled myself and placed myself in Celebrate Recovery. I did this because I had allowed myself to become consistently enraged. Sadly, this was not … Continue reading