Top Posts & Pages
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon. Chapter 4.
- Qualifications for a deacon. 1 Timothy 3:8-13.
- Will we see Babylon rebuilt? A study on Babylon, chapter 5. The end.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- 29,438 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: King David
Here it is, mid-July 2020, and if I were to try and analyze my emotions over the last few days, I would have to say, I am troubled by what I see coming. Am I worried? Not about my relationship … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading
Since we covered verse one in the introduction to Zephaniah, we will only touch on it lightly. That word lightly makes me laugh because I rarely do anything lightly. Zephaniah 1:1 NET. This is the prophetic message that the LORD … Continue reading
If you have followed me for any time then you know that two years ago I humbled myself and placed myself in Celebrate Recovery. I did this because I had allowed myself to become consistently enraged. Sadly, this was not … Continue reading