Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- This is my response to a Christian brother, on his post, “Why the Antichrist is not a Muslim.”
- 29,543 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: drunk
A symbolic Babylon does not have to be rebuilt because it never went away. So, there must be something that defines whether this is real or symbolic. Revelation 18:1-2 NASB After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, … Continue reading
As I mentioned in a previous post, involving yourself with incompetent Bible studies can give you a constant supply of fresh material. In this case, the self-appointed group leader of the morning coffee shop crowd opened with, “I have put … Continue reading