Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- I was told by the Holy Spirit to share a very disturbing dream with you.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- God was sorry he made man on the earth. Is that even possible? Edited
- 23,261 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints,” is this speaking of the Antichrist?
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Category Archives: restore
This topic comes up every so often, in different forms, and has to do with that moment when Jesus, from the cross, said: “My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?” The explanations I have heard are varied, but … Continue reading
This is another subject that came up among my friends one recent morning. In the world of sin, I have done more than my fair share. What do I mean? Considering that “sinning” is merely missing the mark, then yes, … Continue reading
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading