Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- God's everlasting love. Romans 8:31-39.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- 33,362 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: honor
When I finished the study on Romans 14: 1-4, I ended with verse four, but I noted that I would return to that same verse when we continued. Here it is. Romans 14:4 NASB Who are you to judge the servant … Continue reading
Note how the NASB uses the term wickedness. Just the mention of the word evokes images of horrific acts. Look that word “wickedness” up, and you can find, according to the Word Study Dictionary, that a sufficient and simplistic understanding is “what ought not to be.” That sounds like something my granddad used to say. He applied that farm mentality to me on more than one occasion, but notably when I tested out the cigarette lighter in his car and got burned. Continue reading
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading