Top Posts & Pages
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- I need to talk about death for a moment.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- 21,817 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: honor
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
This is the area that has no direct correlation with History. It is also the darkest waters as most assign things like worshipping, “a god whom his fathers did not know,” to the most unusual of theories. If I consider … Continue reading