Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- Watch "LIVE: Happening Now with Don Stewart" on YouTube
- The ten horns which you saw. Revelation 17:12-14
- End times wars of the Bible. Part one.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- 38,171 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: as a bride
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Let’s assume you read my last post and now have a confidence that allows you to describe how: The surviving Jews enter the millennial kingdom and become evangelists. “In that day … the survivors of Israel.” (Isaiah 4:2 NASB) “For out of Jerusalem will … Continue reading