Top Posts & Pages
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- Do not pass judgment. Romans 14:1-4
- Wearing out the saints
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Do not pass judgment part 2. Romans 14:4-12
- 26,389 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: New Jerusalem
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
One of the questions that came up recently; an offshoot of Dake’s commentary on the Millennium, was, “Will the old and new Jerusalem exist at the same time? And, If so, where?” The short answer is No; the where is … Continue reading
Revelation 13:8 LITV And all those dwelling in the earth will worship it, those of whom the names had not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb having been slain from the foundation of the world. Several … Continue reading