Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Who is the elect and can they be deceived? Matthew 24:24.
- The Lord will restore Israel. Ezekiel 39:25-29.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Discernment and a piece of wisdom.
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- 38,203 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Evidence of the Holy City coming down at the beginning of the millennium is scattered and, in a sense, hidden. Revelation 21:9-11.
Tag Archives: coming
They will call Jerusalem ‘The Throne of the LORD,’ and all the nations will be gathered to it. Revelation 21:2.
Let’s assume you read my last post and now have a confidence that allows you to describe how: The surviving Jews enter the millennial kingdom and become evangelists. “In that day … the survivors of Israel.” (Isaiah 4:2 NASB) “For out of Jerusalem will … Continue reading