Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,881 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.
Tag Archives: rich
Passages that speak to the rapture of the Church.
In a recent conversation, I was told by a person who also spent a tremendous amount of time attending church, as I did, that they can see very little in scripture that tells us of a rapture of the church. … Continue reading
Posted in 2 Thessalonians, antichrist, apostasy, Apostle Paul, bible study, departure, Our being caught up, Prophetic, rapture, rescue, sons of light, Thoughts, Thoughts on scripture Tagged Belief, Bible, catching away, church, confrontation, demonic, eliminate, end times, fulfilled, God, harpazo, hope, humans, Jesus, last days, nations, powerful, prophecy, prophetic, rapture, return, rich, Scripture, snatching, WEF, wrath 1 Comment
They are not that high-tech, are they? Revelation 13:16,17.
“ It (the false prophet – also referred to as a beast) causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can … Continue reading
If any of you lack faith. James 1:5-14.
When we last talked about James, we ended on this note. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will … Continue reading
Posted in bible study, complete, Faith, fall into, Hope, In Christ, James, lacking nothing, perfect, Prayer, tests, Thoughts on scripture Tagged ask, boast, circumstances, crown life, doubtful, doubts, expect, generously, given, gives, God, humble, James, lack, life, persevere, reproach, rich, skills, tossed, trial, waivering, waves, wind, wisdom, wither Leave a comment