Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It seems that there is a massive pause. Rev 11:1-4
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 33,392 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: fulfilled
Do you ever wonder if God is sick of what goes on down here on earth, I know I am? In an effort to answer a question like this, perhaps you need to ask; have you ever heard the shriek of … Continue reading
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but I feel as though there is little I can do that is useful, and so I write. Maybe that’s the condition we find Micah in as we move into chapter five of Micah. Continue reading