Top Posts & Pages
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,470 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: harpazo
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
I want to talk about a parable that has been on my mind. The reasons why will become clear. I am using Eugene Peterson’s Message for the parable, not because I am thrilled with it but it is broken down … Continue reading