Top Posts & Pages
- Rak Chazak Amats!
- Wearing out the saints
- The way that is blameless
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- You won't have anyone left! Micah 2:5-7
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- The beast was allowed to speak. Revelation 13:5-6
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- 20,814 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: harpazo
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
I want to talk about a parable that has been on my mind. The reasons why will become clear. I am using Eugene Peterson’s Message for the parable, not because I am thrilled with it but it is broken down … Continue reading
Having watched way to much television (it was our babysitter) I have seen numerous concepts of an omnipotent individual, authority, representative of a god, and most have been evil. These characterizations pushed people around at their whim, treating them as … Continue reading