Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Judas, is he lost forever?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A topic far too familiar and yet do we know how to study the Bible?
- Ezekiel 39: 1-6, a slaughter on the mountains of Israel. Part 1.
- 20,251 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: harpazo
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
I want to talk about a parable that has been on my mind. The reasons why will become clear. I am using Eugene Peterson’s Message for the parable, not because I am thrilled with it but it is broken down … Continue reading
Having watched way to much television (it was our babysitter) I have seen numerous concepts of an omnipotent individual, authority, representative of a god, and most have been evil. These characterizations pushed people around at their whim, treating them as … Continue reading