Top Posts & Pages
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Wearing out the saints
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- There are some odd verses in Ezekiel 39.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 19,657 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: harpazo
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading
I want to talk about a parable that has been on my mind. The reasons why will become clear. I am using Eugene Peterson’s Message for the parable, not because I am thrilled with it but it is broken down … Continue reading
Having watched way to much television (it was our babysitter) I have seen numerous concepts of an omnipotent individual, authority, representative of a god, and most have been evil. These characterizations pushed people around at their whim, treating them as … Continue reading