Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- John didn't refuse to answer. He told them clearly. John 1:19-23.
- This dear lady speaks God's heart and mind, and ha…
- When Peter came to Antioch. Galatians 2:11
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 42,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: desolations
A brother in Christ that I used to sit with decided that we, the church, must go through God’s time of wrath. He, of course, called this time frame the tribulation. If you read this and say it’s too much, … Continue reading
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
I am choosing to refrain from book studies, like the one I finished recently on Revelation. It was a blessing, but a bit tedious, and I needed a break. On the other hand, the small groups I have sat with, … Continue reading