Join 373 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- John didn't refuse to answer. He told them clearly. John 1:19-23.
- This dear lady speaks God's heart and mind, and ha…
- When Peter came to Antioch. Galatians 2:11
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 42,103 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: man of lawlessness
A brother in Christ that I used to sit with decided that we, the church, must go through God’s time of wrath. He, of course, called this time frame the tribulation. If you read this and say it’s too much, … Continue reading
I started writing this blog in 2014. I am writing this because I woke up one morning, years ago, and began listening to the late J. Vernon McGee talking on the radio about this very passage. If I heard him … Continue reading
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading