Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 5:3 When she who is in labor has borne a child.
- Written in code, Revelation 13:10
- Problems with identifying the Roman Empire as the fourth kingdom.
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Wearing out the saints
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- This opening line is one that gives me grief. Galatians 3:1-3
- A short commentary on Revelation 6:4
- 21,586 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Apostle John
This study originated from a Bible study on Hebrews, led by a man I know. During the evening’s bible study my friend, in reference to eternal security, added his thoughts on Judas-Iscariot, by adamantly declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. … Continue reading
Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne. The premise, posed far too many times, is that God sends everyone appearing before this throne to the lake of fire and it’s eternal hell. Question: If all you used … Continue reading
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading