Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- All the people of the land will bury them. Ezekiel 39:11-16
- Daniel chapter 11 - The Kings of the South and the North. Verses 1-4.
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- 26,327 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: prophetic
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading
The guest speaker at Church was Johhny Enroe. I have seen his name listed among other prophetic speakers, but I am usually unimpressed by that stuff. Mr. Enroe said, we need to change our narrative, for if we are focused … Continue reading
It has been a little over a year since I wrote this. I still weep when I read it. To those that have an ear to hear it is an encouragement and a call to war. Hear what the spirit … Continue reading
I just got my book I ordered in the mail today. That took forever, but it was worth the wait. The Harbinger, by Jonathon Cahn is a captivating read. A fiction novel based in scripture and truth, depicts the parallels … Continue reading