Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Their power is in their mouth and tails. Revelation 11: 13-19.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 33,521 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: prophetic
Do you understand why I am writing about the Revelation and trying to explain it? It is because, I, like you, wanted to understand what was going on around me. Having grown up I church I have heard every absurd … Continue reading
I, for the longest time, thought of myself as a slow learner. It turns out that I am more of a visual learner, for once I get the imagery in my head, that scriptural scene usually stays with me forever. So, when it comes to my experiences in comprehending the Bible, the understanding has come through repetition and a great deal of writing. The writing has been my opportunity to ask God my questions, no matter how awkward or embarrassing, and put forth my heartfelt challenges. Continue reading
Recently Jonah was used as an example in a talk someone was giving. The speaker noted the mercy of God for He preserved Jonah alive in that fish for three days. This example is just one of the vast derivations … Continue reading
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading
The guest speaker at Church was Johhny Enroe. I have seen his name listed among other prophetic speakers, but I am usually unimpressed by that stuff. Mr. Enroe said, we need to change our narrative, for if we are focused … Continue reading
It has been a little over 7 years since I wrote this. I still weep when I read it. To those that have an ear to hear it is an encouragement and a call to war. Hear what the spirit … Continue reading
I just got my book I ordered in the mail today. That took forever, but it was worth the wait. The Harbinger, by Jonathon Cahn is a captivating read. A fiction novel based in scripture and truth, depicts the parallels … Continue reading