Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Their power is in their mouth and tails. Revelation 11: 13-19.
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- An essay from Hebroots.com entitled: No Man knows the Day or the Hour.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Watch "When the Times of the Gentiles Expires – Amir Tsarfati" on YouTube
- The mystery of God is finished. Rev 10:10-11:3.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 33,521 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: slavery
We have moved into 1 Timothy chapter six. I thought we would never get here. I have got to tell you that this opening line leaves me with the feeling that we have lost the context, and I will show … Continue reading
With the understanding that Jesus is God, I began to study the gospels where the actions and words of Jesus were laid out before me. If my perception was correct, and Jesus was God, then I was seeing God in action. I could not worry about the “law” with all its regulations; I merely observed the life of Jesus. Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but after a long string of bad news, both scripturally and personally, I am ready for some good news; but that is not the case in Micah. Our high point came when Micah spoke of … Continue reading