Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- Wearing out the saints
- The Lord began to awaken me with - tell them that I need them to stand down
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- Questions and challenges: Revelation 20 and the Great White Throne.
- 22,764 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Daniel
Those who have insight will shine I have so many thoughts running through my head on this subject. Let’s break it down in simple terms. Why do some of us get what is going on around us, while others, still … Continue reading
Verse one transported us through “a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation..”, and we now find ourselves looking into the book of life; therefore, we have to be standing before the Great White Throne. … Continue reading
I hate making rookie mistakes, but I am prone to the same errors many of you have encountered; that is, as I was going through my notes I noticed Daniel 11:15, 16 were missing. That would mean that I might … Continue reading
While a commentary on Daniel chapter 10 may seem uneventful, it was a part of my preparation for Bible study with the men. You see I am just like most of you, a guy who has wanted to understand what … Continue reading
As the self-appointed pastor of the hamburger stand was losing his voice I was asked to step up and lead the Bible study. My friends and I had been through two years of tedium as the leader of the Monday morning … Continue reading
And another, a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him. (Revelation 6:4 … Continue reading
The phrase, “This calls for wisdom” falls in the middle of verses 16 – 18. I think understanding most of the Revelation calls for wisdom, but this section happens to be one the hardest to comprehend. If you have followed … Continue reading
What in the world is going on? It seems like only yesterday that the world was calm, but calm is such a relative term. I find myself flashing back to the MS Achille Lauro, when on October 7 of 1985, four … Continue reading
Over the course of three weeks I was asked to do a personal bible study on Revelation with one fellow, while a second began asking questions about the “beasts” in Revelation 13, which made me think I need to have … Continue reading