Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Judas Iscariot, a character study. Part 1.
- It's time to reap. Rev 14:14-20.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Ezekiel 38 and 39, a detailed look at the prophecy against Gog. Part 1
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- Babylon the Great has fallen; I wish. Revelation 14:8.
- At the cost of blood, you ransomed us for God. Revelation 5:8-14.
- A third of the waters became wormwood. Revelation 8:10, 11.
- 34,372 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: war
In attempting to understand God’s wrath I did an in-depth study on the seals, trumpets, and bowl judgments. Part one – the seals and the brief interlude.
Right off the bat, I have to warn you, this study is eight pages long. I am used to reading my own work, and I can fly through it, and it makes sense to me, but I work very hard … Continue reading
Seals, trumpets, and bowls. An attempt to understand what is about to happen as God’s wrath gets poured out.
I meant to make a chronological outline to describe the judgments of God that begin in Revelation 6. This is what you get. I am one of those people who always wanted to understand end times events (Eschatology), but the … Continue reading
In my last post, I skirted past Ezekiel 39:18-20. I did that because they were more of a repetition of verse 17, and they were almost word for word what Revelation 19 conveys when it says that Jesus comes as … Continue reading
In effect, this is where we ended the last post on Ezekiel. “This is what the Lord GOD says: ‘This is what’s going to happen on the very day that you begin your invasion: You’ll be thinking, making evil plans, … Continue reading
Almost all my blogs originate from horrific teachings or conversations which demonstrate how little we know or understand. The Wars of the End Times is no exception. There are a number of wars connected with the end times. Names associated with … Continue reading
Understanding Revelation and end times events are not that difficult. By allowing scripture to define or explain other passages, we find an explanation of the rider of Revelation 6:2 by looking at Zechariah 1:8-12. Continue reading
Another typical morning with the guys. The “leader” of the group finally sits down and says, “I would like everyone to look at Revelation 22:3. I am having a problem with this.” So we all jump in. Just for fun, … Continue reading