Join 374 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- "The Story" Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
- Against such, there is NO law. Galatians 5:22-23.
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- Soul sleep and the transitional period. Where do we go when we die?
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Does scripture tell us that the earth's axis will shift 40 degrees?
- 42,881 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
“The Story” Chapter 1, Genesis four, from Adam to Noah. Edit and repost.
Gathering all the chief priests and elders he inquired about this king of the Jews. Matthew 2: 1-12.
Its power touches only the living. Romans 7:4.
Well then, come and see, and therefore the two disciples heard and followed. John 1:36-42.
He who baptizes with the Holy Spirit. John 1:32-35.
Category Archives: twinkling of an eye
Are you Elijah? I am not. Then who are you? John 1:25.
John the Baptist told those who came to question him that he was NOT Elijah, nor was he the Messiah. “They asked him, “If you’re not the Messiah, Elijah, or the Prophet, why then are you immersing?” (John 1:25 TLV) It is … Continue reading
Posted in Adam, bible study, body, death, Enoch, fallen angels, Genesis, Holy spirit, Nephilim, Sin, twinkling of an eye, wickedness Tagged baptizing, Belief, Bible, Christ, Elijah, Enoch, God, hope, John, last days, mistreat, Moses, people, pharisees, prophecy, recognize, Scripture, the prophet, The Son of Man, treated, two witness, walked with God Leave a comment
It is appointed unto man once to die; is that true? Hebrews 9:27.
It was early in 2022 that I came to learn of Lee Brainard. He maintains a YouTube website called Soothkeep, where you can find many of his teachings and learn something. Mr. Brainard comes across as very intelligent and worthy of … Continue reading
Posted in 1 Corinthians, appointed, bible study, changed, cleansed, death, eternal, Forgiveness, God does not lie, Hebrews, holy place, imperishable, judge angels, mediator, new covenant, redemption, sacrifices, tabernacle, the blood, Thoughts, to bear the sins of many, twinkling of an eye Tagged altar, appointed, Belief, Bible, blood, Christ, death, died, end times, eternal, false teaching, God, heavenly, Hebrews 9:27, holy place, hope, Jesus, judgment, last days, Lee Brainard, once to die, redemption, Scripture, teachers Leave a comment