Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- Daniel chapter 9, the seventy weeks of years.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- “God rescued them, and then gave them the law.” Pastor Jeff Vines, Chapter 5 of The Story.
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,104 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: redemption
This examination of Judas Iscariot is the outgrowth of a recent group Bible study on Hebrews. During the evening’s interactions on Hebrews my friend, in reference to eternal security, adamantly contrasted Judas-Iscariot, declaring, Judas Iscariot went to hell. I have several problems … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading
I am not so sure there are myths involved, as it is more a case of suppositions. My interest in Rahab started long ago, as I heard the stories, but rarely ever read the story for myself. If you follow my … Continue reading