Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- What do you say about yourself? John 1:21-23
- One of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. Revelation 13:3
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- The Second Coming of Babylon. A critique of Mark Hitchcock's book.
- 25,573 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: requirement
What glee he must have felt seeing Jesus hanging on that cross. What a failure this Messiah had proven to be, or so he thought. Satan, it seems, had taken Jesus captive. What a shock when Jesus ripped the doors off the prison gates of Hell. Continue reading