Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- Those who are under the yoke of slavery – 1 Timothy 6: 1
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The fifth angel sounded, Revelation 9.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- Flying directly overhead. Revelation 14: 6,7
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- 30,717 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Bethlehem
Due to issues popping up it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back to working on Micah. As I migrated through the Christmas season, I became aware that Micah spoke of Bethlehem, and that got me even … Continue reading
You come to realize that this world we live in is neck deep in apostasy. How do I know that? I frequently sit with representatives from the subset we know as the church, and I am telling you, we, in general, fit into every category of apostasy. Continue reading
What an interesting transition. Our lead-in to Matthew 2 tells us: That Joseph was a good man. Mary was probably in trouble, though she had done nothing wrong. Joseph took her into his home before the usual time, disregarding the … Continue reading
There was a time, when after spending most of my life in church, that I felt like I had heard every story or read it. For several years I could not stand the thought of opening my bible; that made … Continue reading