Join 374 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- A tenth of the city fell. Our journey through Revelation. Part 7
- An intensive look at Enoch. Part 3 - the end.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- It had two horns like a lamb. Revelation 13:11-18
- Those who keep the commandments of God. Revelation 14:9-12
- What is balance in a Christian life?
- The great harlot who sits on many waters. Revelation 17: 1 - 3.
- The dragon gave him his power and his throne
- 40,030 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
This might seem like a bizarre question, but hardly anyone knows the answer. Is the last trumpet related to Armageddon?
Since finishing the study on Revelation, I had the notion to address rather common misconceptions and questions that I hear. The 144,000 is one of those misconceptions.
Tag Archives: Anger
I used to meet with a group of men twice each week. One group met at a church, and there we had a leader and an established Bible study pattern, even though the leader persisted in preaching his opinion over … Continue reading
What I am about to say, is what I see, sense, and understand. One of the goals of the New World Order is to bring the population down to a manageable 500 million people. The county that I live in … Continue reading
In my last post I focused entirely on Revelation 12:11 as I asked the question, how and why did “they” overcome? The short answer is, because of the blood of the Lamb. That Lamb is Jesus, and no, He is … Continue reading
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
This entire blog was spawned from a sermon entitled, What about Jacob? Or, can a man find healing in a woman? To make this brief, I did not understand, nor was I able to track with what the pastor said, … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading