Top Posts & Pages
- Micah 6:1-5, Listen, you mountains, to the indictment of the LORD.
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- My notes as I prepared to teach on the Discipline of Fasting by Richard Foster.
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1 verse 5. What is the rebellion of Jacob? Is it not Samaria?
- Micah 5:6, they never overcame the nations they were told to.
- The head that was mortally wounded is alive again. Revelation 13:3-4
- The 144,000 - symbolic or literal? Revelation 14: 1-4
- Behold it's coming. Ezekiel 39:7-10.
- 21,834 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Tag Archives: Anger
Since you have been following me, then you understand what I tried to convey as I spoke of the destructive properties of these last days, and the armies that converge on Israel. Allow me to point out now, that only … Continue reading
Let’s bring this look into the Ezekiel 38, 39 to an end. What have we learned? That well over 900 years before Ezekiel came along there was a man named Gog. That man moved north and formed a nation (people … Continue reading
I opened the Bible program on my computer this morning, and this is the first thing I see, the headline leading into 1John chapter 2:1-2. To people who are feeling guilty and condemned, It goes on to say, John (the … Continue reading
This entire blog was spawned from a sermon entitled, What about Jacob? Or, can a man find healing in a woman? To make this brief, I did not understand, nor was I able to track with what the pastor said, … Continue reading
This article was first posted on 05/09/2011. It has been heavily edited and covers a lot of ground. The story is found in Genesis 25-31. One of the churches we were going to at the time had Saturday night services. … Continue reading
As the morning Bible study opened this week it was evident that something was different; half the men were not there. There is another group I am involved in which had at least twenty people attending when I first joined … Continue reading
If you have followed me for any time then you know that two years ago I humbled myself and placed myself in Celebrate Recovery. I did this because I had allowed myself to become consistently enraged. Sadly, this was not … Continue reading