Top Posts & Pages
- Wearing out the saints. Daniel 7:23-26.
- It seems that there is a massive pause. Rev 11:1-4
- You cannot lose your salvation because you are sealed. 2 Corinthians 1:21-22.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- A short course in Isaiah, chapter 14 verse 3-23. A taunt against the king of Babylon.
- Why would someone feel it is necessary to control us? Galatians 1:6-10
- Paul, the minister to the Gentiles. Romans 15:14-21.
- This freakish image.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- 33,393 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 70 weeks
I am doing a quick study on Daniel chapter 8. If you know my writing, then you know that quick is a relative term for me, as this is eight pages long. I took this study on because a teacher, … Continue reading
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading
Those who have insight will shine I have so many thoughts running through my head on this subject. Let’s break it down in simple terms. Why do some of us get what is going on around us, while others, still … Continue reading