Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Why was the beggar Lazarus in Abraham’s bosom?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- The Mouth that roared. Revelation 13:5-7
- Wearing out the saints
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The Ten Virgins – A parable; A commentary.
- Daniel chapter 10 commentary and notes for Bible study
- The salvation and the power.
- “We have no king but Caesar;” a chilling declaration.
- 26,311 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: 70 weeks
This statement, “after the 144,000 are slain,” prompted me to look intently, once again, at the scriptures surrounding our introduction to these young men, and what appears to be their demise. We are introduced to the 144,000 in Revelation 7, where we are told what tribes they come from, and that they are sealed. This sealing, which we see in Revelation 7:3, tells us that they are sealed to protect them from the “hurt,” which is about to come upon the earth. This hurt is directed at the earth, the sea, and the trees. The problem is that we assume that this grants them immunity from harm and death throughout the time of wrath; as we will see, it does not. Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading
I wrote about the Gog/Magog war on a previous occasion, but it was painfully long and some time ago. Since that time a brother in Christ, whom I sit with frequently, and loves Eschatology as much as I do, recently … Continue reading
I was asked by my pastor why I study eschatology (end times events.) Ignoring the negativity of a challenge like this, I find that “end times events” are tied in with almost everything I read in scripture. Ezekiel 38 and … Continue reading
Those who have insight will shine I have so many thoughts running through my head on this subject. Let’s break it down in simple terms. Why do some of us get what is going on around us, while others, still … Continue reading