Top Posts & Pages
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Wearing out the saints
- Babylon the Great - the long version. Revelation 14 verse 8.
- Rahab - a character study. Part of the Dispelling myths series. Chapter one.
- An annoying level of religious legalism
- Do we find the book of life in the Old Testament?
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- A look at Micah. Chapter 1: 6-16. The end of chapter 1.
- Micah 1:5 part two, What is the transgression of Jacob?
- The 144,000 - Revelation 14:1-5
- 25,592 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
Category Archives: Creation
I was asked the question, “In Genesis chapter one, day and night are separated twice; On day one and again on day four.” What was the purpose of this? Why was it separated twice? On day one, we see this. … Continue reading
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
Although I ended on Romans 1:20 previously, that was several weeks ago, and we probably forgot what it says; besides that, it helps us understand verse 21 better. Romans 1:20-21 CJB For ever since the creation of the universe his … Continue reading
This post will be the end of our journey through Micah’s prophecy. The NLT translation headlines this section as, God’s Steadfast Love and Compassion If you have been following my study on Micah, then you will agree that what Micah … Continue reading
A writer for Prophecy in the News, by the name of Terri McInnis, posted an article on their website, entitled, Gap Theory Exposed. She immediately referenced a book she had “just begun to read,” by Dr. Henry Morris named The … Continue reading