Top Posts & Pages
- Saul, the witch of Endor, and one very angry prophet. 1 Samuel 28.
- Wearing out the saints
- Does king David reign over the Millennium?
- The Abomination of Desolation. Matthew 24: 15-22. Part 6 of the series
- A Prophetic word, conveyed more clearly than I.
- Nebuchadnezzar's dream. Daniel chapter 2
- Gabriel Brings an Answer, but to what? Daniel chapter 9 part two.
- 23,084 hits
Recent Posts: A voice in the wilderness
His invisible qualities—both his eternal power and his divine nature—have been clearly seen, because they can be understood from what he has made. Romans 1:20,21.
This is a brief step aside from my study on Romans to look, once again, at the Peretti book, Piercing the Darkness.
Tag Archives: falling away
I primarily use the NASB, but occasionally I find it deficient; I will insert other translations if they can clarify the context. Those translations will be duly noted. Chapter one was an appropriate greeting, but chapter two stands alone and … Continue reading